Established in 1832.
Please enjoy the scent of our big public bath made of podocarp. (Artficial hot spring)
Dinner and breakfast will be served in your room.
Enjoy our Kyo-kaiseki dishes.
0 plan found.
Please fill your desired check-in date and the number of guests in the search screen above and click on "Research".
Please change conditions and do "Research" if you don't find a plan with your desired conditions.
- Kyoto467 Nishi-Tachibana-cho, 3 chome, 5 jo-sagaru, Toiyamachi-dori, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi
- [Number of rooms]
- [Maximum occupancy]
- [Year Built / Renovation Year]
- 1901 / 2007
- BF included、Half board
- [Check-in / out time]
- 15:00 / 10:30
- Parking space is available for free for the stay guests. (Need a rservation.)
- Japanese chess
- Free rental
- For a fee
- Free rental
- High-speed Internet
- Internet service(WiFi) is available in all rooms
- Door-to-door service
- Nearest station within walking distance
- 3 minutes walk from Kiyomizu-gojyo Train Station (Keihan)
Soap、Conditioner within Shampoo、Towel、Towel、Hair Dryer
- Only small dogs are allowed (free)
- Small dogs (up to 7kg) only
- No barking
- Well trained for toilet
Please bring all stuff you need for dogs (such as food and toilet).
Please put the dog in the case or bag in the public space.
- Additional notices
- *The limited number of car is 5. (Maximum height: 2.2 m)
*If the parking space is full, please use a coin parking service in the neighborhood. (300 yen/an hour)
There is the seated statue of thousand-armed Kannon which is one of the national treasures in the middle of the main temple.
It is surrounded by a thousand standing statues of thousand-armed Kannon.
The principal object of worship is the Kiyomizu-style eleven-faced one thousand-armed Kannon.
There is the stage of Kiyomizu at the main temple.