Traumerei stands within beautiful woods has stately look that reminds us the building of Europe.
The owner himself designed the building for he had lived in France.
Visitors are amazed by the feeling of being in a foreign country.
We had imported the finest foods such as Challan duck, Bresse chicken, Foie gras, mushroom, fruit from France. And in 2005, We met Patrick Burgess, the owner chef of one-star restaurant "Chantoiseau" in Languedoc, South France.
From selecting foods to cooking, the restaurant's motto was thoroughly using local food. Thus he gave us the idea of "discovery of local food" which was the spirit of French dishes.
After that, Mr.Nishino and grand chef Matsumura Yasuyuki looked again at the food of Shinshu and persistently searched.
The vegetable garden was made and raised variety of local vegetables. Now, the gourmet culture of France and Shinshu have mixed together.
Wine is also the mark of our hotel. Mr.Nishino who is the expert of wine from all over the world selects one of them and make the night gorgeous.
0 plan found.
Please fill your desired check-in date and the number of guests in the search screen above and click on "Research".
Please change conditions and do "Research" if you don't find a plan with your desired conditions.
- NaganoKitashiro, Hakuba-mura, Kita-azumi-gun, Nagano860-13 MAP
- [Number of rooms]
- [Maximum occupancy]
- [Year Built / Renovation Year]
- 1981 / 1996
- No meal
- [Check-in / out time]
- 14:00 / 10:00
- Spring quality
- 16 cars/Free/No reservation needed
- Tennis court
- Tennis(for a fee)
- Ski drying room
- High-speed Internet
- Door-to-door service
- Please ask us at the front.
Shampoo、Conditioner、Soap、Body Soap、Shaver、Towel、Shower Cap
- Let us know your means of transportation.
Do you have any allergy to particular food?
- 建物も雰囲気ありますし、何よりディナーが良かった。 選んで頂いたワインも料理もとても楽しみました。 また機会をつくって是非訪れたいです。
- Read more
- Hakuba Happo Onsen
- The hot water comes from Hakuba Happo and has high alkalinity. The smooth water makes your skin beautiful and heals your nerve pain, exhaustion and bruise. The best place to come by after trekking.
- Headstream of Himegawa
- The headstream of Himegawa river which flows to the Sea of Japan. A lot of water plants and chars are seen and the water is selected as one of the 100 Exquisite and Well-Conserved Waters. In early Spring, you can see the colony of Fukujuso flowers like a big yellow carpet.